Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekly Recommendations, Week 22: Avocados

You probably already know whether or not you like avocados, so my recommendation isn’t likely to change anything. However, I like avocados a lot, and this series is about things that I like (and recommend), so it seems fitting to say so. I usually eat avocados plain with a little salt. Avocados are also great on sandwiches, and they are the main ingredient in guacamole, which is also delicious. Apparently, avocados are considered a superfood, which I suppose just means that they are really good for your health. If you decided at some point that you don’t like avocados, I implore you to try them again; you may discover that they aren’t so bad after all. As far as I’m concerned, they taste good, they are good for you, and the only thing that keeps me from eating them more regularly and in large quantities is that they can be a bit expensive. Either way, feel free to share with me any recipes involving avocados that you might have; I’d be happy to give them a gander and possibly even try them out.

1 comment:

Laura-Marie said...

I love them too! :D